
足夠的空間玩耍
Ethan and Wes are friends. They are catching up.
伊森和魏斯是朋友。他們正在更新近況。
catch up更新近況
Ethan: Hey! Long time no see!
伊森:嘿!好久不見!
long time no see好久不見
Wes: Hey! I think the last time we saw each other was last year.
魏斯:嘿!我想我們上次見面是去年的時候了。
last time上一次each other彼此
Ethan: So long ago! What’s new with you?
伊森:也太久,最近如何啊?
ago(adv.)從前、以前new(adj.)新的
Wes: I got a new job. My girlfriend and I are living together. And, we got a dog. You?
魏斯:我找到了新工作。我的女朋友同居了。而且我們養了一隻狗。你呢?
live together同居
Ethan: The same, and I also got a dog. We should hang out sometimes with our dogs.
伊森:跟以前一樣,但我也養了一隻狗。我們應該找個時間和我們的狗一起出去玩。
the same老樣子hang out出來見面、約sometimes(adv.)有時
Wes: That’s not a bad idea. I do know a great pet-friendly restaurant in Taipei.
魏斯:這主意不錯。我知道台北有一家很棒的寵物友善餐廳。
great(adj.)不錯的
Ethan: Nice! Does it have enough space for the dogs to play?
伊森:太好了!它有足夠的空間給狗狗玩耍嗎?
enough(adj.)足夠的space(n.)空間
Wes: For sure. It has a huge lawn in front of it.
魏斯:當然。餐廳前面有一片巨大的草坪。
for sure當然huge(adj.)=very big巨大的、廣大的lawn(n.)草皮in front of在…之前、前面
Ethan: Great! How about this weekend?
伊森:太好了!這個週末怎麼樣?
Wes: Sure.
魏斯:沒問題。