
回不去了
Mitch and Lily are roommates. Lily just finished her online yoga class.
米奇和莉莉是室友。莉莉剛剛上完線上瑜伽課。
finish(v.)結束yoga class瑜珈課
Mitch: You were at your happy place?
米奇:你剛剛在你自己的快樂樂園嗎?
a happy place個人樂園
Lily: Yes. I always enjoy my yoga class.
莉莉:沒錯。我一直都喜歡瑜伽課。
enjoy(v.)享受+Ving
Mitch: How many people were in the class?
米奇:班上有多少人?
how many多少、可數
Lily: Only ten. We know each other very well.
莉莉:只有十個。我們之間很熟。
each other彼此know sb. well很熟識
Mitch: Is it weird to do yoga online?
米奇:線上做瑜伽很奇怪嗎?
weird(adj.)奇怪的
Lily: It was a bit at first, but I guess it’s just our new normal now.
莉莉:一開始會,但我想這也只是我們現在的新常態而已。
at first起初
Mitch: You’re right. I am so used to having online meetings.
米奇:你說得對。我已經好習慣開線上會議。
be used to doing sth.現在習慣於
Lily: Let’s hope this normal will end soon.
莉莉:希望這種常態能早點結束。
hope(v.)希望end(v.)結束、完結
Mitch: It’s hard to say.
米奇:這很難說。
It is hard to say.很難講
Lily: Yeah, well, I hope for the best.
莉莉:我就盡量往好處想囉。
hope for the best保持樂觀、往好處想