
二手家具社團
Paul and Vincent are roommates. They are planning to move to a new apartment.
保羅和文森是室友。他們計劃搬到新公寓。
plan to do sth.計畫move(v.)搬家、移動
Paul: We should get rid of this dining table.
保羅:我們應該丟掉這張餐桌。
get rid of=throw away or throw out丟掉、丟棄
Vincent: Yeah, it takes up too much space.
文森:沒錯,它佔太多空間了。
take up占用space(n.)空間
Paul: Our new living room is smaller than this one.
保羅:我們新的客廳比現在這個客廳小。
small(adj.)小的、smaller為比較級
Vincent: Why don’t we go to IKEA tomorrow to pick a new one?
文森:我們明天去宜家家居挑一個新的如何?
pick(v.)挑選
Paul: Yeah. That’d be nice.
保羅:好啊。不錯的主意。
Vincent: Also, we could see what’s on offer online. I know some secondhand furniture groups on Facebook.
文森:或是我們也可以在網路上找找看。我在臉書上知道一些二手家具社團。
on offer出售、供售secondhand(adj.)二手的、furniture(n.)家具、不可數
Paul: Perfect! Let’s do it!
保羅:太好了!就這麼做吧!
Vincent: I hope we can find the right one.
文森:希望我們能找到合適的桌子。
right(adj.)合適的
Paul: Yes! I can’t wait to move into our new apartment.
保羅:嗯嗯!我等不及搬進新公寓了。
move into搬進、move in搬家、We moved into a new neighborhood. 跟We just moved in yesterday.