
開幕限量優惠
Tina and Will are coworkers. They are chatting.
蒂娜和威爾是同事。他們正在聊天。
Tina: I just learned that there is a new bakery near our office.
蒂娜:我剛剛得知我們辦公室附近有家新開的麵包店。
learn(v.)得知、了解
Will: Oh, really? I didn’t know about it. Where is it?
威爾:喔,真的嗎?我不知道耶。它在哪裡?
Tina: It’s at the intersection of Maple Street and Oak Avenue. They’re having an opening sale for their bread tomorrow.
蒂娜:在楓樹街和橡樹大道的交叉口。他們明天會開幕,麵包有優惠。
at the intersection of…位於…的交叉口avenue(n.)(林蔭)大道opening(n.)開幕儀式
Will: That sounds wonderful! What time does the bakery open?
威爾:聽起來很不錯!那家麵包店什麼時候開門?
sound(v.)聽起來(n.)聲音
Tina: It opens at 10 a.m., and I heard they have limited quantities. We should go early!
蒂娜:早上10點開,而且我聽說他們有限量。我們應該早點去!
limited(adj.)有限的、數量受限的quantity(n.)(數)量、份量
Will: Sure, I’m up for it! I love having bread. We can get some for breakfast and lunch.
威爾:當然,我想去!我喜歡吃麵包。我們可以買些來當早餐和午餐。
up for願意參與~、對~感興趣
Tina: Awesome! Let’s meet up at the bakery at 9:30 a.m., so we can be one of the first in line.
蒂娜:太好了!我們早上9點半在麵包店碰面,這樣我們就可以排在前面了。
meet up相聚、會面line(n.)排隊、行列
Will: See you at the bakery at 9:30 then!
威爾:那我們9點半在麵包店見面!
then(adv.)那時
Tina: See you there, Will!
蒂娜:好,到時候見,威爾!