
給姐姐婚禮的祝福
Jason and Vivian are roommates. Vivian is dancing.
傑森和薇薇安是室友。薇薇安在跳舞。
Jason: What are you doing?
傑森:你在做什麼?
Vivian: I am practicing my dance. I’m going to dance at my sister’s wedding.
薇薇安:我正在練習一支舞。我要在姐姐的婚禮上跳。
practice(v.)練習wedding(n.)婚禮
Jason: You’re such a natural. Could you show me the dance moves?
傑森:你真是個天生的舞者。可以秀一下舞步嗎?
show(v.)展現dance move舞步
Vivian: Sure thing.
薇薇安:當然可以。
Jason: Wow, this looks hard to do. You have a good sense of rhythm.
傑森:哇,這看起來很難,妳節奏感好好。
sense of rhythm節奏感、sense of humor幽默感
Vivian: Thanks. It runs in the family.
薇薇安:謝謝。我們家的人都是這樣。
run in the family家族遺傳、可指特色或是疾病
Jason: I can’t keep up with the music.
傑森:我真的跟不上這個音樂。
keep up跟上
Vivian: You just need to practice a little.
薇薇安:你只是需要再稍微練習一下啦。
Jason: I give up. By the way, will your sister’s future husband dance at the wedding as well?
傑森:我決定放棄了。對了,你姐姐的未婚夫也會在婚禮上跳舞嗎?
give up放棄by the way附帶一提future husband未來老公
Vivian: Yes, but not with us, with his groomsmen.
薇薇安:會,但不和我們一起跳,他會和伴郎一起跳另一支舞。
groomsman(n.)伴郎、bridesmaid(n.)伴娘