
你能幫我找一下嗎?
George and Chloe are siblings. They are getting ready to go out.
喬治和克羅伊是兄妹。他們正準備要出門。
get ready to VR:準備要去做=be ready to VR
Chloe: I just checked the weather. It’s going to rain later this afternoon.
克羅伊:我剛看了天氣。今天下午晚些時候會下雨。
weather(n.)天氣cloudy(adj.)多雲的windy(adj.)颳風的rainy(adj.)下雨的
George: Really? Maybe we should bring our umbrella.
喬治:真的嗎?也許我們應該帶上雨傘。
bring(v.)帶來
Chloe: I remember I left it on the doorstep. Could you find it for me?
克羅伊:我記得我把它放在門前的臺階上。你能幫我找一下嗎?
leave(v.)遺留、遺忘
George: I don’t see it there. It might be missing.
喬治:我在那裡沒看到。它可能不見了。
there(adv.)那裡
Chloe: Oh no. My friend gave it to me as a gift last year. Is it under the shoe cabinet?
克羅伊:喔不。去年我的朋友把它送給我當禮物。有在鞋櫃底下嗎?
under(prep.)在~之下、少於
George: No, wait! I see it! It’s just next to the cabinet. The one with red dots, right?
喬治:不,等一下!我看到了!就在鞋櫃旁邊。就是那把有紅點的,對吧?
next to在旁邊
Chloe: Yep! Now both of us don’t need to worry about getting wet. Thanks, George.
克羅伊:是的!現在我們倆都不用擔心被淋濕了。謝謝你,喬治。
wet(adj.)濕的、潮濕的
George: It’s no big deal. I really have to go. The bus is almost here.
喬治:這沒什麼。我真的得走了。巴士快到了。
no big deal沒什麼、只是小事almost(adv.)幾乎、差不多
Chloe: Alright. Let’s go.
克羅伊:好。我們走吧。
let’s VR:一起~(表達邀約)