
必須共同保密
James and Vick are colleagues. The AC in the office is out of order.
詹姆斯和維克是同事。辦公室的冷氣機故障了。
AC冷氣out of order故障
James: It’s too hot. The ice cubes in my bubble tea are all gone.
詹姆斯:太熱了。我的珍奶裡的冰塊都消失了。
ice cube冰塊be gone消失不見
Vick: Not mine.
維克:我的沒有。
James: Are you eating a chocolate bar?
詹姆斯:你在吃巧克力嗎?
chocolate bar巧克力條
Vick: Yeah. Is there a problem?
維克:對啊。有問題嗎?
James: Why didn’t your chocolate bar melt?
詹姆斯:為什麼你的巧克力棒沒有融化?
melt(v.)融化
Vick: Shh. I hide a mini-fridge under my desk.
維克:噓。我在桌子下藏了一個迷你冰箱。
hide(v.)藏東西、躲藏
James: You didn’t!
詹姆斯:不是吧你!
Vick: That’s why my chocolate bar didn’t melt, and my drinks stay cool.
維克:所以我的巧克力棒不會融化,並且我的飲料也一直都是冰冰的。
stay cool保持冰涼
James: You’re smart. Can we share the fridge?
詹姆斯:你真的太聰明。我們可以一起用嗎?
smart(adj.)聰明的share(v.)分享
Vick: Sure, but you have to keep your mouth shut.
維克:當然可以,但是你必須保密。
keep your mouth shut不要張揚、保密