
總是那副德性
Nate and Izzie are colleagues. They are chatting.
奈特和伊茲是同事。他們在聊天。
colleague or co-worker同事
Nate: Izzie, do you know Owen well?
奈特:伊茲,你跟歐文很熟嗎?
know sb. well很熟
Izzie: Owen? You mean that lone wolf on our team?
伊茲:歐文?你是說我們隊裡的那隻孤狼。
Nate: He doesn’t seem to get along with the others very well.
奈特:他似乎與其他人處不太來。
seem to RV似乎get along with sb.處得來
Izzie: He is always like that. Why do you ask?
伊茲:他總是那副德性。怎麼了呢?
Nate: Well, I want to pick his brain about something.
奈特:嗯,我想跟他請教一些事情。
pick his brain about sth.請教
Izzie: You can try, but I don’t think he will say yes.
伊茲:你可以試試,但我不認為他會答應。
say yes答應
Nate: Because he doesn’t like me?
奈特:因為他不喜歡我?
like(v.)喜歡
Izzie: No, it’s not like that. He doesn’t like anyone.
伊茲:不是那樣的。他不喜歡任何人。
Nate: Well, okay.
奈特:嗯,好吧。
Izzie: Maybe I can help you out. Try me.
伊茲:也許我可以幫你。來吧。
help sb. out幫忙Try me.試試看、說看看