
我在等妳來
Dear Baby Sister,
親愛的妹妹:
Hi! I am your big brother, Tony.
嗨!我是你的哥哥東尼。
You are still in Mom’s tummy, but we all talk to you every day.
妳還在媽媽的肚子裡,但我們每天都跟妳說話。
tummy(n.)肚子talk to sb.對某人說話/talk with sb.和某人交談
Mom says you move a lot when you hear music.
媽媽說妳聽到音樂的時候會一直動。
move(v.)動、移動a lot(adv.)常常
Maybe you like the songs I sing for you!
也許妳喜歡我唱給妳聽的歌!
Dad and I are getting your room ready.
爸爸和我正在幫妳準備房間。
get sth. ready準備好(某物)
Your bed is small and soft, and your toys are so cute.
妳的床很小很軟,玩具也超可愛。
soft(adj.)柔軟的、聲音輕柔的
I can’t wait to hold you in my arms.
我迫不及待想把妳抱在懷裡。
hold sb. in one’s arms把(某人)抱在懷裡
I will tell you stories, play with you, and make you laugh.
我會講故事給妳聽,陪妳玩,逗妳笑。
story(n.)故事make sb. laugh讓某人笑
Please come soon, baby sister. We love you so much!
小妹妹,請快點出生吧!我們都非常愛妳!
soon(adv.)很快、不久
Love,
愛妳的,
Tony
東尼