
介意和我交換座位嗎?
Peter just boarded a flight to Paris when a woman came to him and politely asked if they could switch seats.
彼得剛登上飛往巴黎的班機,一位女士走向他,客氣地問能否換個座位。
board(v.)登機(n.)甲板switch(v.)交換、轉換switch on開啟;打開switch off關閉;關掉seat(n.)座位sit(v.)坐下choose the seat選座位window seat靠窗的位置aisle seat靠走道的位置
Woman: Excuse me, sir. Would you mind switching seats with me? I have a baby, and I would like to sit next to my husband.
女士:不好意思,先生。你介意和我交換座位嗎?我有一個嬰兒,希望能坐在丈夫旁邊。
Would you mind...?你介意嗎?=Do you mind...?would like to VR想要(比want to婉轉)
Peter: Sure, I can switch seats. What is your seat number?
彼得:當然,我可以換座位。你的座位號碼是多少?
switch seats換座位seat number座位號碼
Woman: My seat number is 15B. It’s an aisle seat. Would that be okay with you?
女士:我的座位號碼是15B,靠走道的位置。你介意嗎?
aisle(n.)走道aisle seat靠走道的位置island(n.)島嶼walk down the aisle結婚
Peter: Yeah, that’s fine.
彼得:沒問題,可以。
Woman: Thank you so much!
女士:非常感謝!
Peter: No problem at all. Let me just grab my stuff, and we can switch seats.
彼得:沒問題。讓我整理一下我的東西,我們就可以換座位了。
grab(v.)拿取、吃、喝luggage compartment行李置物艙
Woman: Thank you again.
女士:再次感謝你。
Peter: You’re welcome. I hope you enjoy the flight with your husband and baby.
彼得:不客氣。希望你和你的丈夫、寶寶旅途愉快。
Woman: You’re really kind. Have a great flight too!
女士:你人真好。也祝你旅途愉快!
You’re really kind.=It’s really kind of you.你人真好