
化妝的安全感
Hello everyone. My name is Yuki. I am from Hokkaido, Japan. I came to Taiwan to study six months ago.
大家好,我的名字是由紀,我來自日本北海道,六個月前我來到臺灣念書。
I am from….=I come from…我從⋯來
There are many differences between Japan and Taiwan.
日本和臺灣有許多不同的地方。
difference(n.)差異、不同between(prep.)在⋯之間
Today, I want to share two things I noticed.
今天,我想分享我注意到的兩件事。
share(v.)分享notice(v.)注意
First of all, in Japan, almost every girl puts makeup on before she goes out, including taking the trash out.
首先,在日本幾乎每個女生出門前都會化妝,包含去倒垃圾。
first of all首先、第一almost(adv.)幾乎put makeup on化妝(強調動作)include(v.)包含
For us girls, wearing makeup gives us a sense of security.
對我們女生來說,化妝帶給我們安全感。
wear makeup化妝(強調狀態)sense(n.)意識、觀念,a sense of security安全感
It seems that girls in Taiwan care less about their looks than those in Japan.
臺灣女生似乎不像日本女生那麼在意外表。
care about關心less(adv.)較少地
I guess Taiwanese girls are confident about themselves.
我想臺灣的女生對自己很有信心。
confident(adj.)自信的、有信心的
Now, let’s change to my favorite subject, food.
現在,轉到我最喜歡的話題,食物。
subject(n.)主題
I like breakfast in Taiwan the most.
我最喜歡臺灣的早餐。
most(adv.)最⋯
There are many more choices here, from pork burgers to rice balls, from different kinds of toasts to Chinese omelets.
這裡有更多的選擇,從豬肉漢堡到飯糰,從不同種類的烤吐司到蛋餅。
rice ball飯糰toast(n.)吐司Chinese omelet蛋餅
The food is very fresh and it tastes so much better than reheated sandwiches from a convenience store.
食物很新鮮,味道比便利商店再加熱的三明治要好得多。
reheated(adj.)再加熱的
The best part is that it is easier to get breakfast in Taiwan than in Japan.
最棒的地方是,在臺灣比在日本更容易買到早餐。
easier為easy的比較級,字尾為子音+y→去y加ier,例如:busy-busier
Maybe I should open a breakfast shop after I return to Hokkaido.
也許我回到北海道後,應該開一家早餐店。
maybe(adv.)或許return(v.)返回