
真情爆米香
Rita and Wes are on the train.
瑞塔跟魏斯在搭火車。
train(n.)火車
Rita: Look! There is a grandpa selling puffed rice treats.
瑞塔:你看!有位老爺爺在賣爆米香。
look(v.)看grandpa(n.)老爺爺sell(v.)販售puffed rice treats爆米香
Wes: I know him! His wife is sick, so he has to sell puffed rice treats in order to make a living.
魏斯:我知道他!他的太太生病了,所以他必須賣爆米香維生。
know(v.)知道wife(n.)太太sick(adj.)生病的sell(v.)販售puffed rice treats爆米香make a living維生
Rita: How old is he?
瑞塔:他幾歲呀?
Wes: I think he’s about 80.
魏斯:我想他大約80歲了。
Rita: Let’s buy some treats from him.
瑞塔:我們跟他買一些點心吧。
buy(v.)購買treat(n.)點心
Wes: Okay. It only costs you 50 dollars to buy a bag of puffed rice treats.
魏斯:好呀,一包爆米香只要50元。
cost(v.)花費dollar(n.)元buy(v.)買bag(n.)袋puffed rice treats爆米香
Rita: That’s so cheap! And it smells so good.
瑞塔:好便宜!而且聞起來好香。
cheap(adj.)便宜的smell(v.)聞起來
Wes: Some netizens said that the grandpa sells treats in Houtong on weekends.
魏斯:有網友說,這位老爺爺週末時會在猴硐賣這些點心。
netizen(n.)網友grandpa(n.)老爺爺sell(v.)販賣treat(n.)點心weekend(n.)週末
Rita: We should visit there sometime and buy snacks from him again.
瑞塔:我們應該找時間去,再跟老爺爺買些零食。
visit(v.)拜訪、造訪sometime(adv.)某個時刻buy(v.)買snack(n.)零食again(adv.)再次