
我來訂位
Sarah and Leo are planning a goodbye dinner for one of their friends.
莎拉和李歐正在計劃他們一個朋友的送別晚餐。
plan(v.)計劃、規劃their(pron.)他們的friend(n.)朋友
Sarah: I can’t believe that James is going home next week!
莎拉:我不相信詹姆斯下週就要回家了!
believe(v.)相信home(adv.)回家、到家、在家next(adj.)下一個的week(n.)星期、週
Leo: Yeah, he’s such a fun and interesting guy. I’m really going to miss him.
李歐:是啊,他是個這麼令人愉快又有趣的人:我真的會想他的。
yeah(adv.)是的、沒錯such(det.)如此、這麼fun(adj.)有趣的、令人愉快的interesting(adj.)有趣的guy(n.)男人really(adv.)確實、的確miss(v.)想念
Sarah: Why don’t we plan a goodbye dinner for him?
莎拉:我們何不為他規劃一個送別晚餐呢?
Leo: Sure. Where shall we go?
李歐:好啊!我們要去哪裡呢?
sure(adv.)當然shall(aux.)將、應該
Sarah: What about Din Tai Fung? He likes to go there sometimes.
莎拉:鼎泰豐如何?他有時候喜歡去那裡。
what about那…呢there(adv.)那裡、在那裡sometimes(adv.)有時候
Leo: Din Tai Fung? We always go there and it’s expensive. What about lu wei?
李歐:鼎泰豐?但我們總是去那裡而且它很貴;滷味怎麼樣呢?
always(adv.)總是expensive(adj.)昂貴的
Sarah: He never eats that, and it’s a bit boring. Let’s choose somewhere special.
莎拉:他從沒吃過那個耶,而且那有點無聊。我們選特別點的地方吧!
never(adv.)從不、從未a bit有點、稍微boring(adj.)乏味的、無聊的let(v.)讓choose(v.)選擇somewhere(pron.)某處special(adj.)特別的
Leo: Ok, why not this place – Yang Shin Dim Sum? We never eat Cantonese food, and the reviews are good.
李歐:好,何不去這個地方—羊城茶室—呢?我們從沒吃過粵菜,而且它的評論也很好。
why not何不place(n.)地方、場所Cantonese(adj.)廣州的、粵語的food(n.)食物review(n.)評論
Sarah: Yang Shin it is. I’ll book a table for Friday night.
莎拉:那就是羊城了!我來訂星期五晚上的座位!
book(v.)預約、預定table(n.)桌子night(n.)夜晚