
有無氣泡?
Liam is dining at a fancy restaurant. He is ordering drinks and wants to know what kinds of water are available.
連恩在一家高級餐廳用餐,他正在跟服務生點飲料,想了解有哪些水可以選擇。
dine(v.)用餐/dine out在外用餐order(v.)點餐、下單、命令available(adj.)可獲得的、可用的、有空的
Waitress: Good evening. Would you like something to drink?
服務生:晚上好,請問要喝點什麼嗎?
Would you like…?你想要~嗎?
Liam: Yes, I’d like some water with my meal. Do you have still or sparkling water?
連恩:好的,我想配餐喝點水,請問你們有無氣泡水或氣泡水嗎?
meal(n.)餐、一頓飯/skip a meal跳過一餐still(adj.)不含氣泡的sparkling(adj.)有氣泡的/sparkling wine氣泡酒
Waitress: We have both. Still water is bottled with no bubbles. Sparkling water has bubbles and tastes fizzy.
服務生:我們兩種都有。無氣泡水是瓶裝的,沒有氣泡。氣泡水則是有氣泡,喝起來有氣泡感。
still water無氣泡水、純淨水bubble(n.)氣泡taste(v.)嘗起來、有⋯⋯味道
Liam: Sounds good. Is tap water also available?
連恩:聽起來不錯。也有自來水嗎?
tap water自來水
Waitress: Yes, we offer tap water too. It’s free.
服務生:有的,我們也提供自來水,是免費的喔。
offer(v.)提供、給予offer sb. sth.提供某人某物=offer sth. to sb.
Liam: I’ll have a glass of still water, please.
連恩:那請給我一杯無氣泡水。
Waitress: Of course. Would you prefer it with ice, or just chilled?
服務生:當然。請問您要加冰塊嗎,還是只要冰鎮的就好?
prefer A to B比較喜歡A勝於B
Liam: Just chilled is fine.
連恩:冰鎮的就好。
Waitress: Of course. I’ll bring that right over.
服務生:當然,馬上為您送上。
right over馬上過去(來)
Liam: Great! I’ll order the food when you come back.
連恩:太好了。那我等你回來再點餐。