
處處被刁難
Tina and Jim just met in the hallway.
蒂娜和吉姆在走廊相遇。
hallway(n.)走廊
Tina: Jim! So good to see you! The teacher was so hard on you this week.
蒂娜:吉姆!很高興見到你!老師這週真的處處刁難你欸。
teacher(n.)老師be hard on sb.對某人嚴苛week(n.)周
Jim: You don’t say.
吉姆:還用說。
You don′t say.是嗎、不會吧、表示驚訝或是不太客氣地表示並不驚訝
Tina: Well, she always hates you.
蒂娜:對啊,她一直都看你不順眼。
hate(v.)討厭
Jim: Yeah. I’m on my way to see her now.
吉姆:沒錯,我正要去找她。
Tina: Why?
蒂娜:為什麼?
Jim: I started a fight with Leo on the playground.
吉姆:我在操場上跟里歐打架。
start(v.)開始
Tina: Are you okay?
蒂娜:你還好嗎?
Jim: I’m fine. He took my baseball cards.
吉姆:還行。他先拿了我的棒球卡。
baseball card棒球卡
Tina: Did he give the cards back to you?
蒂娜:他有沒有把卡片還給你?
give(v.)-gave給予、give it back還來
Jim: That’s out of the question.
吉姆:當然不可能啊。
out of the question不可能