
擅長炒熱氣氛
Mark and Penny are colleagues. They are chatting.
馬克和佩妮是同事。他們正在聊天。
Mark: Daniel is going to leave the company. I will miss him.
馬克:丹尼爾要離職了。我會想念他的。
leave the company離職
Penny: What about holding a farewell party for him?
佩妮:我們來幫他辦個歡送會如何?
hold(v.)舉辦、握住throw a party舉辦派對
Mark: Good idea! We can invite some close friends to the party.
馬克:好主意!我們可以邀請一些比較好的朋友來派對。
invite(v.)邀請close(adj.)親密的
Penny: I want to ask our colleagues to say something to Daniel and make it into a video.
佩妮:我想請我們的同事們對丹尼爾說點什麼,然後拍成影片。
ask sb. to do sth.要求某人做某事into(prep.)成為、變成
Mark: Do you plan to play the video at the party?
馬克:你打算在派對上播這個影片嗎?
plan to do sth.計劃做某事play(v.)播放
Penny: Yes. We need a host, too. What do you think?
佩妮:對啊。我們也需要一個主持人。你覺得呢?
host(n.)(v.)主持人、主人、主持host family寄宿家庭
Mark: I think Eric would be the best choice. He is a party animal.
馬克:我想艾瑞克是最好的人選。他很喜歡參加派對。
good-better-the bestchoice(n.)選擇party animal熱衷參加派對的人party pooper掃興的人
Penny: Nice. He’s really good at spicing up a party.
佩妮:好耶。他非常擅長炒熱氣氛。
spice sth. up給~增添趣味
Mark: I hope the party can be a great experience for Daniel.
馬克:我希望這場派對可以成為丹尼爾很棒的經驗。
experience(n.)(v.)經驗、體驗
Penny: Let’s tell our other colleagues about the plan.
佩妮:我們把這個計畫告訴其他同事吧。