
妳還有我這個好友
Sara and Sid are good friends.
莎拉與席德是好朋友。
Sid: Hey, Sara, you’re looking sad. Are you all right?
席德:嘿,莎拉,妳看起來很傷心,妳還好嗎?
look(v.)看起來sad(adj.)難過的、傷心的all right(adj.)尚可的、令人滿意的
Sara: Hi, Sid. No, I’m not doing well at all.
莎拉:嗨,席德,不,我一點也不好。
at all根本、絲毫
Sid: Is anything wrong?
席德:有什麼不順心的事嗎?
anything(pron.)任何事物wrong(adj.)煩惱的、不順心的
Sara: Yeah – I feel terrible because it’s just become clear to me that Max is not a real friend. He’s just a fair-weather friend who I hang out with for fun, but who’s never there when I need him.
莎拉:是啊,我感覺很糟糕,因為我才看清馬克思不是個真正的朋友;他只是我好玩時可以聚聚、但當我需要他時卻不會在的酒肉朋友。
feel(v.)感覺、覺得terrible(adj.)糟糕的、低劣的because(conj.)因為become(v.)變得、成為clear(adj.)清楚的、明白的real(adj.)真實的、真正的hang out廝混for fun為了好玩never(adv.)從未、絕不there(adv.)在那裡when(conj.)當
Sid: Are you serious? I’ve always thought of Max as a really nice guy.
席德:妳是認真的嗎?我一直覺得他是個滿好的男人耶。
serious(adj.)嚴肅的、認真的always(adv.)總是、一直as(prep.)作為、當作really(adv.)非常、很guy(n.)男人
Sara: I went through a hard time last week, as you know. And when I really needed him by my side, he wasn’t there.
莎拉:如你所知,我上週經歷了一段困難的時期;但是當我需要他在我身邊時,他卻不見蹤影了。
go through經歷hard(adj.)困難的、艱難的time(n.)一段時間as(conj.)如同、和…一樣really(adv.)確實、的確by(prep.)在…旁邊side(n.)旁邊、附近
Sid: Really? Did he tell you why?
席德:真的嗎?他有告訴妳原因嗎?
really(excl.)真的、是嗎tell(v.)告訴
Sara: Nope. I couldn’t reach him at all.
莎拉:沒有,我完全聯絡不上他。
nope(adv.)不、沒有could(aux.)可以、能reach(v.)和…聯繫、與…取得聯繫
Sid: You poor thing. I really feel for you. You know what, you should just walk away from those types of friends, because people like that will only make you unhappy.
席德:可憐的東西,我真同情妳。妳知道嗎,妳就應該離開這種朋友身旁,因為那樣的朋友只會讓妳不開心。
poor(adj.)可憐的thing(n.)傢伙、東西feel for sb.同情、憐憫should(aux.)應該just(adv.)就是walk away脫身、一走了之type(n.)種類、類型like(prep.)像only(adv.)只、僅make(v.)使變得、變成unhappy(adj.)不快樂的