
週六天氣晴
Debra and Ricardo are going on a day trip.
黛柏拉與瑞卡多將要去一日旅行。
go on a trip去旅行
Debra: So, where do you want to go this Saturday? It looks like we are going to have perfect weather.
黛柏拉:那麼,你這週六想要去哪裡?看樣子天氣會很完美。
so(conj.)那麼,如此like(prep.)像perfect(adj.)完美的
Ricardo: I was thinking we could go to the beach. We need to get some sun.
瑞卡多:我在想我們可以去海邊,我們需要曬個太陽。
think(v.)思考,考慮could(aux.)可以,能
Debra: Good idea. I know a great place not far from Taipei. We can easily get there in an hour.
黛柏拉:好主意,我知道有個地方離台北不遠,我們可以輕易地在一小時內到達。
idea(n.)主意,想法far(adj.)遠的,遙遠的easily(adv.)簡單地,輕易地in(prep.)在…結束之前
Ricardo: Do you mind if my friend tags along?
瑞卡多:妳介意我朋友一起去嗎?
mind(v.)介意,反對if(conj.)假如,如果tag(v.)貼上標籤tag along跟隨
Debra: Well I was planning to ride there on my motorbike. If you want to bring a friend, then we won’t all fit on the back.
黛柏拉:我是計畫要騎機車去,如果你想帶朋友一起來,那麼後座會坐不下。
plan(v.)計劃,打算motorbike(n.)機車,摩托車bring(v.)帶,攜帶fit(v.)可容納back(n.)後面,後部
Ricardo: That’s alright. My friend has a car, so we can take that.
瑞卡多:沒關係,我朋友有車,所以我們可以搭車去。
so(conj.)所以,因此take(v.)搭乘
Debra: Sweet! If he has space in the back, we should take a barbecue, too.
黛柏拉:太好了!如果他後座有空間,我們應該也可以烤肉。
sweet(excl.)好space(n.)空間should(aux.)應該barbecue(n.)烤肉
Ricardo: It’s a pretty big car. It can fit a barbecue easily.
瑞卡多:它是一台頗大的車,可以輕易地容納一個烤肉架。
pretty(adv.)很,非常barbecue(n.)烤肉架
Debra: Awesome. I’m so psyched for Saturday!
黛柏拉:真棒!我好興奮我們週六的行程!
awesome(adj.)很好的,了不起的psyched(adj.)激動的,興奮的