
全是她一手包辦
Anna just walked out of the meeting room. She looks upset. Peter goes to talk to her.
安娜剛走出會議室,她看起來很生氣。彼得上前去跟她說話。
upset(adj.)心煩意亂的;難過的;生氣的
Peter: Are you okay?
彼得:妳還好?
Anna: I cannot believe it!
安娜:我真不敢相信!
believe(v.)相信
Peter: What’s the matter?
彼得:怎麼了?
Anna: Sarah just took all the credit for my work.
安娜:莎拉搶了我的功勞。
take credit for sth.=邀功;將成果掠為己有
Peter: No way. There must be a misunderstanding.
彼得:不可能吧,這一定是誤會。
misunderstanding(n.)誤會;誤解
Anna: You weren’t there!
安娜:你當時不在場!
Peter: What did she do?
彼得:她做了什麼?
Anna: She acted as if she did all the work.
安娜:她表現出一副好像是她一手包辦所有事情的樣子。
act(v.)扮演;表現as if (though)=好像;彷彿
Peter: She can’t do that. You two worked on the project together.
彼得:她怎麼可以那麼做,你們是一起處理那個專案的。
project(n.)專案;計畫
Anna: If only the manager knew it.
安娜:但願經理知道這件事。
if only=但願;要是only if=唯有在某種情況下才做某事