
翻出毛衣和外套
Finn and Brian are roommates. A cold front is coming.
芬恩和布萊恩是室友。有一道冷鋒即將來臨。
Finn: You’d better put your tank tops away. It will get cold next Monday.
芬恩:別再穿吊嘎了。下星期一開始會變冷。
put away收起來tank top吊嘎get cold變冷、get hot變熱
Brian: I’m not afraid of cold weather.
布萊恩:我不怕冷天。
be afraid of sth.害怕
Finn: Don’t kid yourself. You can’t wear board shorts and flip-flops anymore.
芬恩:別騙自己啦。別再穿短褲和人字拖了。
kid(v.)開玩笑、哄騙board shorts短褲flip-flops夾腳拖
Brian: But they are comfy!
布萊恩:但是穿起來很舒服啊!
comfy=comfortable(adj.)舒適的
Finn: You’ll get sick. The temperature will drop very quickly.
芬恩:你會感冒。溫度會下降地很快唷。
sick(adj.)生病的temperature(n.)溫度drop(v.)下降、rise(v.)上升quickly(adv.)迅速地
Brian: I guess I have to dig out my sweaters and jackets.
布萊恩:我想我得翻出毛衣和外套了。
dig out翻出、找出sweater(n.)毛衣
Finn: And clean your closet while you’re at it.
芬恩:你可以順便整理一下衣櫃。
closet(n.)衣櫃be at it做某事的時候
Brian: That’s true. It’s such a mess now.
布萊恩:也是,我的衣櫃真是一團糟。
mess(n.)髒亂
Finn: And go do the laundry while it’s still sunny today.
芬恩:然後趁今天天氣還很好去洗衣服。
do the laundry洗衣服while當
Brian: Okay.
布萊恩:好啦。