
遊樂園分享
Maggie and Nick are classmates. They are chatting during the lunch break.
梅姬和尼克是同班同學,他們午餐時間在聊天。
be動詞+現在分詞=現在進行式
Maggie: Where were you yesterday? You were not at school.
梅姬:你昨天在哪裡?你沒有來學校。
at school在學校學習;at the school在學校,但不一定是學習
Nick: My dad had the day off yesterday, so we went to the amusement park.
尼克:我爸爸昨天休假,所以我們去了遊樂園。
have a day off請假、休假amusement park遊樂園
Maggie: That’s cool.
梅姬:那真棒呢!
cool(adj.)很棒的
Nick: Yeah, my dad is always busy working. He lives in another city, so I don’t see him a lot.
尼克:是啊,我爸爸總是忙於工作,他住在另一個城市,所以我很少見到他。
busy+Ving忙著做某事city(n.)城市
Maggie: How often do you see your dad?
梅姬:你多久見到你爸爸一次?
how often多久一次
Nick: Once every two weeks.
尼克:每兩週一次。
once(adv.)一次
Maggie: I see. Well, how was the amusement park? Was it fun?
梅姬:原來如此。遊樂園怎麼樣?好玩嗎?
fun(adj.)有趣的、愉快的
Nick: Not bad. There aren’t many people on weekdays. We took our time and had some fun. Some of the rides were exciting.
尼克:還不錯,平日人不多,我們可以慢慢來,玩得蠻開心的,有些遊樂設施很刺激呢。
weekday(n.)平日take one’s time慢慢來ride(n.)遊樂園裡讓人乘坐的遊樂設施exciting(adj.)刺激的、令人興奮的
Maggie: I’m glad to hear that. Hey, a quick question. Which one do you like, the pirate ship or the roller coaster?
梅姬:真高興聽到你這麼說。嘿,很快問一下,海盜船和雲霄飛車,你喜歡哪一個?
which(pron.)哪一個pirate ship海盜船roller coaster雲霄飛車
Nick: I like the roller coaster.
尼克:我喜歡雲霄飛車。
Maggie: Me too!
梅姬:我也是耶!
me too=so do I=same here我也是