
快快回電
Ted and Ava are roommates. Ted just got home.
泰德和艾娃是室友。泰德剛回家。
Ted: I’m home.
泰德:我回來了。
I′m home我到家了、I′m back我回來了
Ava: Your mom just called. She asked you to call her back.
艾娃:你媽媽剛剛打來。她要你快快回電。
call sb. back回電
Ted: She called you on your cell phone?
泰德:她打你手機嗎?
call sb. on the cell phone打某人手機
Ava: No, of course not. She didn’t have my number. She called me on the phone in the living room.
艾娃:不,當然不是。她沒有我的手機號碼。她打客廳這支電話。
number(n.)數字、號碼living room客廳
Ted: We have a landline phone?
泰德:我們有市話?
landline phone座機電話、市話電話
Ava: Yeah. Your mom somehow knows the number. I was so surprised when the phone rang.
艾娃:對啊。你媽不知為何知道我們的號碼。電話響的時候我也非常驚訝。
somehow不知什麽原因surprised(adj.)感到驚訝ring-rang(v.)響起、打電話(英)、ring the bell按門鈴
Ted: Alright, I’ll get back to her.
泰德:好吧,我會再和她聯繫。
get back to sb.再聯繫某人、之後再打電話
Ava: She didn’t sound right. You’d better hurry up.
艾娃:她聽起來不對勁。你最好快點回她。
not sound right聽起來不對勁hurry up快一點
Ted: I’ll go call her in my room.
泰德:我去房間打電話給她。
room(n.)房間