
致電客服
A customer calls customer service for help with a broken coffee machine.
一位顧客打電話給客服,請求幫助修理壞掉的咖啡機。
customer(n.)客人difficult customers難搞的客戶
Agent: Thank you for calling CoffeeFix Services. How can I help you?
客服人員:感謝你撥打咖啡機維修服務專線。請問有什麼需要幫忙的嗎?
Customer: Hi, I’m calling from Forest Cafe. Our coffee machine is not working.
顧客:你好,我這邊是森林咖啡館,我們的咖啡機壞了。
work(v.)運作
Agent: I’m sorry to hear that. Can you tell me what’s wrong?
客服人員:很抱歉聽到這個消息。請問是什麼問題呢?
wrong(adj.)錯誤的、不正常的、出毛病的go wrong出錯
Customer: It won’t turn on. The power light doesn’t come on.
顧客:它無法開機。電源燈也不亮。
turn on開啟turn off關閉come on亮起、開啟
Agent: I see. Did you check if it’s plugged in?
客服人員:我明白了,你們有檢查一下咖啡機插頭是否有插好嗎?
plug in插入
Customer: Yes, we did. The outlet works fine too.
顧客:有的,我們檢查過了。插座也沒有問題。
outlet(n.)插座
Agent: Alright. Can you tell me the model number of the machine?
客服人員:好的。可以請你能告訴我咖啡機的型號嗎?
model(n.)型號、模範
Customer: Sure, it’s CF-300.
顧客:當然,型號是CF-300。
Agent: Got it. I’ll send someone to fix it. Does tomorrow morning work for you?
客服人員:明白了,我會安排人去修理。請問你明天早上方便嗎?
fix(v.)修理
Customer: Yes, that’s perfect.
顧客:可以,這樣很好。
Agent: Great. Our man will arrive between 9 and 11 a.m.
客服人員:好的,我們的人員會在早上9點到11點之間到達。
arrive(v.)抵達
Customer: Thank you so much.
顧客:謝謝你。
Agent: You’re welcome. Have a nice day!
客服人員:不客氣,祝你有美好的一天!