
跳錯窗戶了
Ken and Cindy are roommates. Cindy just got home.
肯和辛蒂是室友。辛蒂剛回到家。
get home到家
Cindy: I’m home.
辛蒂:我回來了。
Ken: Welcome home. Dinner is on the table.
肯:歡迎回家。晚餐在桌上。
dinner晚餐table(n.)桌子
Cindy: Oh. Thanks.
辛蒂:哦。謝謝啦。
Thanks謝謝=Thank you
Ken: What are you looking at?
肯:你在看什麼?
look at注視、看著
Cindy: Why did you bring home a cat and not tell me?
辛蒂:你為什麼帶貓回家不告訴我?
bring(v.)帶tell(v.)告訴
Ken: A cat? Where?
肯:貓嗎?在哪裡?
Cindy: It’s sitting on the chair. A black cat.
辛蒂:椅子上啊。有一隻黑貓。
sit(v.)坐在
Ken: Oh! I didn’t see it!
肯:哦!我真的沒看到!
see(v.)看到
Cindy: Did you forget to close the window in the kitchen again?
辛蒂:你又忘了關廚房的窗戶了對吧?
forget to do sth.忘記去做某件事close(v.)關上window(n.)窗戶
Ken: Yes. I guess this cutie hopped into the wrong window.
肯:對。我想這個小可愛應該跳錯窗戶了。
cutie可愛的東西、cute(adj.)hop into跳進wrong(adj.)錯誤的