
日騎80公里
My name is Zoe. I graduated from junior high school this summer.
我是柔伊,今年夏天我國中畢業了。
graduate(v.)畢業,graduate from從⋯畢業
After my graduation, I went on a trip around Taiwan by bike with my friends.
畢業後,我和朋友騎單車環島臺灣。
graduation(n.)畢業go on a trip去旅行
It took me 10 whole months to plan this trip and save up enough money for my new bicycle.
我花了整整十個月計畫旅行,還有存下足夠的錢買新腳踏車。
It takes+人+時間 to Vr.=某人花多少時間做某事whole(adj.)整整的
The bicycle cost me 10,000 dollars. My parents donated some money, of course.
車子花了我一萬元,當然我爸媽贊助了一部分的錢。
cost(v.)花費金錢donate(v.)贊助
I spent 12 days touring the island. A lot of blood, sweat, and tears went into this trip.
我花了十二天的時間環島,投入許多努力和辛勞。
人+spend+時間+Ving=某人花多少時間做某事,spent為過去式tour(v.)旅行blood, sweat, and tears努力和辛勞
Even though I exercise on a daily basis, riding a bike for 80 kilometers a day was not a piece of cake.
儘管我平常都有運動,但是每天騎80公里也不是一件容易的事情。
even though儘管on a daily basis每天kilometer(n.)公里a piece of cake容易的事
I got bruises and my feet were sore all the time, not to mention I got a flat tire on the sixth day.
我瘀青了,兩腳也一直痠痛,更不用說第六天我的輪胎還爆胎了。
bruise(n.)瘀青sore(adj.)痠痛的not to mention…更不用說⋯flat tire爆胎
However, I saw beautiful scenery on this trip, especially on the east coast.
但是,這趟旅行我看到美麗的風景,特別是在東海岸。
however(conj.)然而、但是scenery(n.)風景、景色coast(n.)海岸
I had no idea there was so much natural beauty in Taiwan.
我都不知道臺灣有這麼多自然美景。
I have no idea=I don’t know我不知道
I want to take my time to visit each one of the towns in the future.
未來我要慢慢去探訪每個鄉鎮。
take one’s time慢慢來