
一直拍照沒看書
Ian and Daisy are friends. Daisy is using her phone.
伊恩和黛西是朋友。黛西正在滑手機。
Daisy: Look at this! Is this a new library in Taipei?
黛西:看這個!台北開了一間新圖書館嗎?
Ian: Hmm. I think they just turned an old bathhouse into a library.
伊恩:嗯,他們只是將舊澡堂改裝成圖書館吧。
turn…into…轉變為
Daisy: That’s so cool. With a library like this, it’s easier to soak up knowledge.
黛西:太酷了。有這樣的圖書館,我可以更放鬆地吸收知識。
with N.有了…easy-easier(adj.)簡單的soak up吸收knowledge(n.)知識、不可數
Ian: I think you’ll just keep taking pictures without reading any books.
伊恩:我想你只會一直拍照然後完全沒看書。
keep Ving一直without N.沒有
Daisy: Well, they did a good job redesigning the whole place.
黛西:這個嘛,他們的確把整個地方重新設計得很好。
redesign(v.)重新設計the whole place整個地方
Ian: Yes. They kept this semicircular bath with these retro white tiles.
伊恩:同意。他們還把上面鋪著復古白色瓷磚的半圓形浴缸保留了起來。
keep(v.)保留semicircular(adj.)半圓形retro(adj.)復古的tile(n.)磁磚
Daisy: I love it!
黛西:我超級喜歡!
Ian: Look! They turned the sink into a shelf for displaying cards.
伊恩:看!他們還把有洗手台改造成展示卡片的架子。
sink(n.)水槽、洗手台shelf(n.)架子display(v.)展示
Daisy: We should go this weekend. It’s in the Songshan Cultural and Creative Park.
黛西:這個週末我們可以去逛逛,這座圖書館就在松山文創園區。
cultural(adj.)文化的、creative(adj.)創意的
Ian: Absolutely!
伊恩:好啊!
absolutely當然=of course