
整趟旅程都抱怨
Angus and Kelly are colleagues. They are chatting.
安格斯和凱莉是同事。他們正在聊天。
Angus: Hi, Kelly. How was your trip to Tainan?
安格斯:嗨,凱莉。你們的台南之旅怎麼樣?
trip to~到某地的旅行
Kelly: Oh, it was a nightmare. One of our travel buddies was Dan’s girlfriend.
凱莉:噢,是場惡夢。我們其中一個旅伴是丹的女友。
nightmare(n.)惡夢
Angus: Well, what did she do?
安格斯:嗯,她做了什麼?
Kelly: First, she didn’t give us any ideas when we were discussing our travel plan.
凱莉:首先,她在我們討論旅遊計畫的時候,什麼想法都沒有給。
discuss(v.)討論
Angus: Maybe she thought your plan was nice.
安格斯:或許她覺得你們的計畫很棒。
Kelly: No, she was complaining throughout the whole trip.
凱莉:沒有,她整趟旅程都在抱怨。
complain(v.)抱怨throughout(prep.)自始至終
Angus: Is that it? Maybe she lost something again.
安格斯:就那樣而已嗎?或許她又弄丟了什麼。
that’s it就這樣lose(v.)遺失、輸掉
Kelly: Right. Her car key and door key disappeared. We wasted lots of time looking for them.
凱莉:沒錯。她的車鑰匙和房門鑰匙不見了。我們浪費好多時間找它們。
appear(v.)出現disappear(v.)消失waste sth. doing sth.浪費某物做某事look for尋找
Angus: I guess everyone was mad at her.
安格斯:我猜大家都對她很生氣。
mad(adj.)非常憤怒的、惱火的、發瘋的
Kelly: I learned my lesson. I won’t go with her next time.
凱莉:我學到教訓了。我下次不會再跟她出門。
learn a lesson學到教訓