
一轉眼就長大
Tina and Peter are a couple. They are watching a video of their friends’ son, Luke, taking part in a baby crawling race.
緹娜和彼得是夫妻。他們正在看朋友兒子盧克參加寶寶爬行比賽的影片。
take part in參與、參加
Tina: Look at Luke! He is crawling so fast.
緹娜:看看盧克!他爬得真快啊。
Peter: Yes, he’s quick. It’s cute to watch.
彼得:對啊,他爬得好快。看起來真可愛。
quick(adj.)迅速的grab a quick bite隨便吃點東西墊肚子
Tina: Babies learn to crawl so fast. Do you remember when our kids were babies?
緹娜:寶寶學爬學得真快呢。你還記得我們的孩子們還是嬰兒的時候嗎?
remember(v.)記得
Peter: Of course I remember those days. It feels like yesterday. It’s funny to think back on those times now.
彼得:我當然記得那段日子。感覺就像昨天一樣。現在回想起那段時光都會覺得很有趣。
Tina: I know, right? I remember feeling like every little thing was such a big deal.
緹娜:對呀,可不是?我記得當時每一件小事都覺得好重要。
big deal大事no big deal沒什麼大不了的big deal沒什麼了不起
Peter: It’s exciting to see our children grow up. And it’s nice to share that experience with friends too.
彼得:看到孩子們長大很令人興奮。而且能跟朋友分享這種經驗也很好。
exciting(adj.)令人興奮的、刺激的excited(adj.)興奮的、激動的grow up長大成人share sth. with sb. 跟某人分享某物
Tina: Definitely. I’m so glad that we have friends like them to share these moments with.
緹娜:那是肯定的。我很高興我們有像他們這樣的朋友可以一起分享這些時刻。
moment(n.)時刻、片刻、瞬間
Peter: Yes, it reminds us to cherish every moment with our kids. They just grow up so fast before you know it.
彼得:是啊,提醒著我們要珍惜跟孩子相處的每一刻。才一轉眼他們就已經長大了呢。
remind sb. to do sth.提醒某人做某事cherish(v.)珍惜