
7-Eleven
Teresa and Thomas step into a busy 7-Eleven on a hot afternoon.
泰瑞莎和湯瑪斯在炎熱的下午走進一間熱鬧的7-Eleven。
step into踏進(某個地方)enter(v.)進入
Teresa: Welcome to 7- Eleven, Thomas! You can find almost everything here.
泰瑞莎:歡迎來到 7-Eleven,湯瑪斯!你可以在這裡找到幾乎所有東西喔!
almost(adv.)幾乎
Thomas: Really? I see food, drinks and even clothes!
湯瑪斯:真的嗎?我看到有食物、飲料,甚至還有衣服!
even(adv.)甚至
Teresa: Yep! And over there, they have bubble tea. You have to try it — it’s quite popular here.
泰瑞莎:是啊!還有,那邊有珍珠奶茶。你一定要試試看,這在台灣滿受歡迎的!
quite(adv.)相當、很popular(adj.)受歡迎的be popular with受~的喜愛
Thomas: Bubble tea? With tapioca? I want to try that!
湯瑪斯:珍珠奶茶?有加珍珠的那種嗎?我想試試看!
tapioca(n.)木薯澱粉
Teresa: Yes! And if you buy food, you can heat it up right here. They have microwaves and hot water for instant noodles.
泰瑞莎:沒錯!而且你買了食物還可以在這裡加熱,這裡有微波爐,還有熱水可以泡泡麵。
heat up加熱microwave(n.)微波爐instant(adj.)即刻的instant coffee即溶咖啡
Thomas: That’s so cool!
湯瑪斯:那太酷了吧!
Teresa: You can even pay bills, pick up packages, or use the ATM for cash.
泰瑞莎:你還可以繳帳單、領包裹,甚至用ATM提款。
bill(n.)帳單split the bill平均分攤費用pick up領取、拿起、接送a package of…一小包~ATM自動櫃員機(Automated Teller Machine)
Thomas: Wow! They really do have everything.
湯瑪斯:哇!這裡真的什麼都有欸。
Teresa: They do! Plus, you can get a fresh coffee from here too.
泰瑞莎:對啊!還有現煮的咖啡喔。
plus(prep.)而且、加上fresh(adj.)新鮮的、現煮的
Thomas: Fresh coffee and bubble tea? I’m already a fan of 7-Eleven!
湯瑪斯:現煮咖啡還有珍珠奶茶?我已經愛上7-Eleven了!
already(adv.)已經a fan of…喜愛~
Teresa: Haha, yeah! It’s like a mini-life station. You’ll love it!
泰瑞莎:哈哈,對啊!7-Eleven 就像是迷你生活站,你會愛上這裡的!