
我可以吃一口嗎?
Vincent and Tess are roommates. Tess just got home from work.
文森和泰絲是室友。泰絲剛下班回家。
Vincent: What are you eating?
文森:你在吃什麼?
Tess: The latest hot-pressed toast from 7-Eleven.
泰絲:7-11最新的熱壓吐司。
the latest最新的
Vincent: I thought it was only available at the 7-Eleven in Thailand.
文森:不是只有泰國的7-11有賣嗎?
available(adj.)能取得的
Tess: Yes, the hot-pressed toast in Thailand is so popular that Taiwan’s 7-Elevens decided to invent their own toast machine.
泰絲:是的,因為在泰國太受歡迎了,所以台灣的7-11決定發明自己的熱壓吐司機。
so…that太…以至於decide to決定+RVinvent(v.)發明machine(n.)機器
Vincent: Nice! Which flavors do they have?
文森:很好!有什麼口味?
Tess: I’m having the triple cheese one. There is also “tuna with eggs” and “ham with eggs.”
泰絲:我吃的是三重起司,還有鮪魚蛋和火腿蛋口味。
triple cheese三重起司tuna鮪魚
Vincent: Why didn’t I see it when I was at the convenience store today?
文森:為什麼我今天在便利商店沒有看到?
convenience store便利商店
Tess: The hot-pressed toast is only available in six stores for now.
泰絲:目前只有在六間分店有販售。
for now暫時、目前
Vincent: Oh! Can I have a bite?
文森:哦!我可以吃一口嗎?
have a bite吃一口
Tess: Sure. Here you go.
泰絲:當然。給你吃。